Cocooil Sunscreen- SPF 30- Tropical Sunscreen
Escape to the tropics with COCOOIL SPF 30 Topical Sunscreen!
- COCOOIL SPF 30 is an oil-based broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Formulated with certified Fairtrade cold-pressed organic coconut oil
- Produced sustainably in the Pacific Islands.
- Organic coconut oil, natural botanical oils, shea butter, and beeswax hydrate and nourish skin to keep it smooth and supple, while
- Broad-spectrum SPF protection guards against harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- COCOOIL SPF 30 is perfect for the beach and will deliver a beautiful tan whilst providing protection from the Sun.
60 MINUTES WATER RESISTANT.
BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB PROTECTION.
Apply generous amounts of COCOOIL SPF 30 TOPICAL SUNSCREEN to all exposed areas of the face and body 15-20 minutes prior to sun exposure and again after swimming, towelling or heavy perspiration. Reapply frequently. Note: When using product for the first time, remove white lid/cap, pierce a small hole in the foil seal and then replace white lid/cap.
INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fair Trade Cold Pressed Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Beeswax, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octocrylene 8%, Octyl methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Octyl salicylate 5%, Oxybenzone 3%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 2.5%
SPF, or Sun Protection Factor, is a measure of how well a product will protect skin from harmful UV radiation from sunlight. These UV rays cause sunburn and skin damage. International guidelines indicate:
– SPF 6 protects your skin from approx 83% of the suns UV rays.
– SPF 15 protects your skin from 93.3% of the suns UV rays.
– SPF 30 protects your skin from 96.7% of the sun’s UV rays.
– SPF 50 protects your skin from 98% of the sun’s UV rays.
All COCOOIL’S SPF Products undergo strict testing to meet and comply with Australian/New Zealand, FDA, EU, and International Sunscreen Standards.
All COCOOIL’S SPF testing is conducted in Australia in a controlled, highly skilled laboratory.